Connect For Paid Advertisements
Paid search drives appropriate and targeted traffic to your website by display ads for your business on search engine results pages (SERPs) and through social media ads, when users search for related keywords on search engine or scrolling on social media channels. The pricing model means you only have to pay a fee on each time someone clicks on your ad and visits your site (pay-per-click/PPC), that’s the reason called Paid Ads services.
The proximity of paid searches allows to drive traffic, leads and profits to your website within a remarkably in a very short timeframe.
- It has an almost instantaneous impact
- It can give you first page coverage on major search engines
- It can send instant and steady traffic to your website
- Allows campaigns to be tested and ads to be accurately targeted
- Gives your brand large reach and exposure
- Ensures your ads match relevant search queries
- Allows for accurate tracking
In addition, the PPC model allows full control of how much you spend on each campaign; you will never pay more than what you think each click, lead or sale is worth to your business.
However, the paid search site is competitive and in order to maximize your pay-per-click success, it is imperious to utilize data analysis tools, leading technologies, innovative thinking and paid search best practices.
Contact us, We will soon connect with you.
Faq's For Choosing Paid Advertising Services
- What is CPC or PPC advertising?
Cost per click and pay per click advertising is when you as a business advertise only and only pay once it is clicked.
Similar to these are also cost per impression, when you pay when it is seen but not clicked, and cost per engagement, when a user engages with your ad (like watching a video or playing a mini game) and you pay for that engagement.
There are a few different types of Google ads to choose from.
- Search Network campaigns – usually text form, these ads show on Google Search results pages when someone searches for a product or service that’s similar to yours
- Display Network campaigns – image form ads, these ads appear on websites or apps that your customers visit
- Video campaigns – usually short videos, these ads are typically found right before or during YouTube content
- Remarketing ads- these ads are aimed at people that have previously interacted with your site and the ad aims at bringing them back.
- Google shopping Ads- this ad type reflects a showcase of a product that you are selling.
- Local service ads- this ad type allows your business to be better found by someone searching for a service type in their area.
- Gmail sponsored promotions– there are ads in the Google Display Network that allows ads to show in prospects’ inboxes.
Google ads costs vary depending on your overall budget. In your user dash, you have budget settings and can make rules to what you are willing to spend per click. With Google Ads, there is no minimum spend requirement, and no required contract length – you can stop your ads anytime. You are also only charged when someone interacts with your ad.
No; adwords can help increase much needed exposure. The trick is to ensure that you choose the right targets. If you have tried running ads before and have had failure, it usually means there as not enough preparation or education before starting.
PPC allows advertisers to show ads to their target audience almost immediately. PPC is run through keyword targeting for paid search adverts, where advertisers select relevant keywords that their potential customers will be searching for. Google ads is one of the most popular platforms.
Aside from Google Ads, you have a few other platform options depending on the exposure you want. You have the option to run PPC campaigns on Bing ads, Amazon sponsored ads, Google shopping ads, and Youtube Trueview advertising.
Outsourcing your PPC campaign to a bespoke company, like Pearl Lemon, can mean greater success for your PPC campaigns. Many in-house teams do not have the time to dedicate to fully running a successful PPC campaign.
Pearl Lemon Convert has an experienced and dedicated team that can lead you to have a successful PPC campaign. We are conversion specialists and can lead your PPC ads to success. We crunch the data and help you generate more conversions.
Yes, we can. We can help on Google, Amazon, Bing, Yandex, Youtube, Yahoo and any other search engine that you may need to run your ads on.
The Pearl Lemon Convert team has numerous certifications and years of experience to help support your PPC campaign. From Google Analytics to Google AdWords' certifications, the team has the definite know how to bring your campaign success.